Drilling Training for the Oil and Gas Industry
Practical solutions to your Drilling Training requirements
The most cost effective method of reducing non-productive time is to train people, our drilling training courses are based on this premise and can also be tailored to suit specific clients needs and conducted anywhere the customer requires, worldwide.
Our Drilling Training Department specialise in the delivery of Well Control and other popular and current training courses to both onshore and offshore locations.
We presently offer a variety of training classes on Oilfield Drilling and Engineering related subjects.
With it's headquarters in Westhill, Aberdeen, Scotland, the Fearnley Procter Group offers valuable oil and gas training to the industry through specialised services based around it's Non-Productive-Time-Solution System.
Some of our drilling courses include:
- Drilling Well Control training - Accredited to both IWCF and IADC WellCAP®
- Stuck Pipe Prevention
- Drill String Failure Prevention
- Drill String Design
- Drill String Inspection related courses
- Tool Joint and Connection Handling (offshore)
- Introduction to the Oil and Gas Industry